Thank you for your interest in a career with Headwaters Academy.
Headwaters Academy seeks to hire inspirational teachers dedicated to leading at the cutting edge of education and ensuring student success. Our classrooms are multi-age by design. Candidates must be comfortable working in a multi-age setting that places students first.
Interested applicants may send resumes and cover letters to the attention of Principal Mark Brown at email@example.com. Be sure in your covering letter to highlight your professional growth and how your experience will be an asset to Headwaters Academy’s students. You should also explain how your vision of education is in alignment with Headwaters Academy’s philosophies and dedication to student excellence.
Headwaters Academy has the following vacancy:
Full Time Teacher – Maternity Cover
Headwaters Academy is currently recruiting a full time teacher for a maternity covered scheduled from April – December 2022. The ideal candidate is:
- positive with a daily smile
- able to teach across a wide-range of grade levels.
- excited to have an opportunity to develop their skills at this unique school.
The ideal candidate has:
- demonstrable experience utilizing the real world as a lens for learning.
- a definite appreciation for constant change and the dynamism of teaching in ways that meet student needs, as opposed to making students learn in ways that meet our needs.
- a strong background in English language instruction.
In order to apply for this opportunity send a resume and cover letter to the attention of Principal Mark Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure that your cover letter demonstrates that you have taken the time to research our Academy via the website, our Instagram, and our Facebook page and have some understanding of our unique philosophy and approach to education.